Dear Parents & Students
In view of the fast-changing situation in relation to the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), Tye & English has decided to deliver Year 11 & 12 and 1 on 1 lessons on-line (unless there is demand for face-to-face lessons) for the second term. This is in the interest of your children’s well-being.
For online teaching, students need to take the following steps:
1. Download and install Skype program on computer / laptop
2. Create Skype account
3. Add teacher account to contact list (will be provided)
4. Be ready and online 10 minutes before lesson time
5. Accept group call and enjoy lesson
6. Collect your lesson notes before the term starts
As for Years 5-10, we will suspend classes for the second term, and hope to re-open on July 13 for the third term. In the meantime, please keep in touch and also visit our website (www.tyeandenglish.com) for the latest announcements.
Thank you very much for your support in these very difficult times.
20 March 2020